Successor of the MACH 630 UP, the most common cut sheet laminator in the world with improved performance and innovative technology.
- Unique patented V-pressure system for absolutely uniform pressure distribution over the entire roll
- Improved stable temperature control and uniform heat distribution
- Thinner laminating rolls in combination with backup roll technology for void-free lamination, especially for substrates with high topography
- Quick and easy replacement of laminate rolls (app. 5 min)
- Improved placement accuracy of dryfilm
We have improved in temperature management and pressure power & uniformity.
The new concept pressure system achieves uniformity in pressure and heat. Laminating rolls can be easily replaced – in only a few seconds. Highly improved performance in laminating high topography surfaces. Better DFR adhesion higher placement accuracy +/- 0,5mm (tacking and cutting).
Various Laminating rolls are available. It is possible to laminate resist material – from 100µ down to 12µ. An upgrade for laminating very thin or flex material without disabling the capability for outer layer is available (35µ Thin panel option).