Successor of the MACH 630 UP, the most common cut sheet laminator in the world with improved performance and innovative technology.
- Unique patented V-pressure system for absolutely uniform pressure distribution over the entire roll
- Improved stable temperature control and uniform heat distribution
- Thinner laminating rolls in combination with backup roll technology for void-free lamination, especially for substrates with high topography
- Quick and easy replacement of laminate rolls (app. 5 min)
- Improved placement accuracy of dryfilm
We have improved in temperature management and pressure power & uniformity.
The new concept pressure system achieves uniformity in pressure and heat. Laminating rolls can be easily replaced – in only a few seconds. Highly improved performance in laminating high topography surfaces. Better DFR adhesion higher placement accuracy +/- 0,5mm (tacking and cutting).
Various Laminating rolls are available. It is possible to laminate resist material – from 100µ down to 12µ. An upgrade for laminating very thin or flex material without disabling the capability for outer layer is available (35µ Thin panel option).
YouTube has been restricted due to Privacy Settings